happy scraps happy life header

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Skinny Jeans Experiment...

Well - it's begun... AGAIN. I'm once again trying to lose some of this stupid weight that keeps finding (and following) me! I nearly freaked out when I stepped on the scale one day after I noticed my "fat" clothes were getting snug and I can barely get into my Spanx (!!) and I saw, much to my horror that my weight had crept up to 198.8 lbs!!!! Not only that, but my 16's are much too snug and I *know* I am really an 18! I am so disgusted with myself!

So, when over at Sweet Shoppe some of the girls were talking about reviving the Skinny Jeans Experiment, I was so excited! I did the first one, and while I didn't stick to it very well, I really enjoyed the experience. So I signed up before the official sign-ups had started, haha! I am so ready to get this excess weight off!

Here are my BEFORE (October 25, 2009) photos. Try not to cringe, laugh or throw up. They aren't pretty. Trust me - I know. I reacted all 3 ways when I saw them, so I don't blame anyone for doing the same. BUT this is me. Right now. In my favorite pair of jeans that I want to fit again (hopefully they will be too big in not too long!!).

No comments: